Monday 3 October 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #493

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch ChallengeFor the next two weeks, our sketch is



Here's my card


I started by die cutting the flowers and leaves using PoppyStamps Potpourri Flower Set , Orchard Leaves and Leafy Sprig dies and various scraps of cardstock. I die cut the circle using a Sizzix circle die. I stamped the sentiment from Gina K Designs' Wild Blossoms stamp set and Gina K Design's Bubblegum Pink ink. I found some patterned paper that had some of the colors in it and cut it to a short strip. I assembled the pieces and adhered them to a light gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Won't you join us in the gallery?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.