Saturday 29 October 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #232

Hello Crafty Friends! Well, finally, autumn has arrived to the Pacific Northwest. That means, cooler temps and rain. The rain is most welcome and the skies have been really smoky due to several late wildfires because we haven't had rain. Wait, what? The Pacific Northwest hasn't had rain? Yup, it's true. However, we have rain now. And we will have rain until about March! LOL!

We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to CAS



Here's my card


My sympathy cards tend to be gray or black and white. However, I added a pop of color with the blue. For this card, I used Stampin' Up's Serene Silhouettes and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - Light Blue and Light Gray. I colored the rubber stamps with the marker and using my MISTI, "stamped" them in place. I needed to stamp a couple of times, until I was happy with the result. I trimmed the panel down to 2 3/4" x 4" and matted with a medium gray cardstock. I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages stamp set and Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Looking forward to seeing your sympathy creations in our gallery this fortnight. Please remember to keep your cards, clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.