Tuesday 25 October 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #441

Hey Crafty Friends! Are you ready for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!? I hope you are. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


This isn't my usual "style" of card. I thought I'd push myself a little outside my comfort zone. I used Altenew's Beautiful Bergenia 3D embossing folder to create my card. I started with a white A2 card panel and the embossing folder. I inked up the "flat", background side of the embossing folder with Peacock Feathers distress ink. I then placed the card panel in the embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot. For the raised parts, I added color, again with distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set and Versafine Onxy Black ink. I trimmed the sentiment strip down to a neat rectangle and applied it to my inky panel. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. For a Make Your Mark challenge, we invite you to use things that make a mark - inks, paints, colored pencils, markers. You get the idea, right?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. WOW so beautiful, I love your flowers.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.