Monday 31 October 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #497

Happy Halloween Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch which we hope will inspire you


While this Halloween-inspired card is super fun, I don't really have many Halloween stamps and dies. So I went in an entirely different direction. Here's my card


I started with two pieces of STAMPlorations Ephemera for the Love of Coffee. Next, I looked through my collection of 6x6 paper packs for some "coffee" colored patterned papers. I cut two rectangles and a few small fish-tailed banners for the card. I stamped the sentiment using STAMPlorations Coffeecionado stamp set and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink on a strip of kraft cardstock. I adhered all the pieces according to the sketch on an A2 panel of natural cardstock, which was in turn adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by posting your card in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card..I ALWAYS start my morning with coffee! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.