Wednesday 2 November 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ November Birthday Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge. Our challenge is always


Here's my card


If this looks familiar, it should be. Here is last month's card


I had a left over strip of the background from October's card, which I used for this month's card. To review, I used Concord & 9th's Turnabout Jig, Concord & 9th's Celebrations Turnabout stamp set and Concord & 9th's inks - honeysuckle, grapefruit, sprout, aqua sky to create the background panel. I matted the strip with a light gray. For the sentiment, I die cut the word birthday from Concord & 9th's honeysuckle cardstock using a Unity Stamps' Say It Big Die which I glued to a light gray panel. The word happy uses Papertrey Ink's Sentiment Staples: Birthday stamp set and Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I like it when you create a panel and can use it for two different cards. I call that a win!

We'd love for you to join us in the gallery this month. It's a great way to build up your stash of birthday cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. It is great to use up our scraps of paper. It is a beautiful card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.