Monday 14 November 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #499

Happy Monday Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my take on the sketch


I flipped the sketch upside down. This is my attempt at a masculine birthday card. I started by stamping the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings and my Color Box Paint Box - Classic Pigment Ink Pad - Bright set. I used mainly the green/teal/blue colors and when inking the stamp, I moved the colored inks slightly left and right to blend adjacent colors. I trimmed the panel to 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" and amtted with royal blue cardstock. I found some patterned papers that went with my color scheme and added them, placing them as the sketch dictated. For the balloons, I die cut them from scraps of cardstock using Paper Smooches' Balloons dies. I adhered them to the corner of the sentiment panel with some silver thread as the balloon strings.

We'd love to see your interpretation of the sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.