Tuesday 8 November 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #582

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next fortnight, our challenge will be 


Optional Theme: Sweater Texture

Here's my card


Quite obviously, I flipped the sketch upside down and did not incorporate the optional theme onto my card. I used Your Next Stamp's Crappy Times stamp set for my card. I stamped the three images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B12, C2, C3, C7, E43, R11, V15. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the little mouse and the toilet paper holder. I used some gray patterned paper for the main background and a scrap of patterned paper for the fishtail banner, which picked up on the pink of the cat and mouse. The sentiment, stamped on darker gray cardstock is from the same stamp set. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch and whether you'll use the optional theme: sweater texture on your card. Looking forward to seeing your creation in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.