Friday 4 November 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge ~ November

It's getting closer - Santa will soon be visiting. I'm slowly starting to get ready. I at least, have figured out what my Christmas card will be. You'll have to wait until the New Year to see it - just in case any of my recipients also read my blog, I want it to be a surprise!



I had a look through my Christmas stamp sets and it revealed a shortage of Santa stamps. Snowmen - I have them covered. Santa? Not so much. I did find one which I used on my card this month


This Santa comes from Whipper Snapper Designs - Believe Santa Rectangle stamp set. I stamped this image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers  B00, BG10, E21, E50, G07, R29, W2. I then fussy cut the image.I looked for some patterned Christmas paper where the colors "went" with the colors I chose for my image. I settled on this paper with lots of Christmas trees. I glued the pieces to a light teal A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas-inspired cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Santa image, great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very cute Santa. I stay away from Santa images that need to be colored. Have a hard time working with reds. Wonderful card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.