Monday 28 November 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #501

On this fine Monday, we have a fun challenge for you at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


For this card, I started with the striped patterned paper in Photoplay's Say It With Stamps Brights 6x6 paper pad. I chose three colors that are more "masculine". I die cut them using Poppy Stamps Echo Blossoms dies and arranged them on a light blue A2 card panel. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of gold/orange cardstock using Ink Blot Shop's Simple Sentiment stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the sentiment down to two rectangles. I adhered them to the ard and added three clear dots to finish the card panel. All that was left was to attach the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch this week. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.