Saturday 12 November 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge# 233

Hello Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Photoplay SCT (Scrapbook and Cards Today) Exclusive Birthday Photopolymer stamp and metal dies which I received as part of SCT's Crop and Create Delivered October 2021 event. I stamped the image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, R22, V15, YG06, YR04 and then die cut the image with the corresponding die. To make the die cut stand out, I ink blended some tumbled glass distress ink with an oval ink blending brush on a white A2 card panel. I adhered the die cut to the white card panel. I then stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Furry Cat & Box stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I trimmed the white panel down slightly and matted with a black A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see you "PRESENT" card in our gallery. Please remember to keep it clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card love the colouring and gr4eat design on this beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.