Wednesday 30 November 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day for Birch Press Design

Today is the last day of our challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this month is Birch Press Design who will be awarding our winner a $20 gift card to their online store.


Here's my card


For my card, I started by creating some colored cardstock. I used white card panels and inked up areas with distress inks (picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peeled paint) all applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the flower and leaf pieces using Birch Press Design's Pimpernel Contour Layers dies. I adhered the pieces, creating three flowers, each with a leaf. I adhered the flowers to a light olive A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I inked up a scrap of white cardstock with mustard seed, ripe persimmon and picked raspberry which I then used to die cut the sentiment using Birch Press Design's Hello Sugar Script die. I attached the sentiment to the card panel and then glued the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

You still have time to join our challenge today. Please remember to include at least one die-cut.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your colorful trio of layered flowers, Sue - perfect with the sugar script hello!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.