Wednesday 9 November 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ November with Birch Press Designs

Our November challenge at Die Cut Divas is

ANYTHING GOES

We're happy to have Birch Press Designs as our sponsor this month. They will be giving our winner a $20 gift card to their online store. Thank you Birch Press Designs.

Here's my card


One of the items that Birch Press Designs is known for is their selection of layering dies. I used their Splendor Mini Tile Layer Set on my card. This die set contains three different dies for three layers. I die cut the focal image from light blue, light gray and teal cardstock. I adhered the layers together and adhered it to a light gray panel. I wanted to mat the gray panel, so I trimmed it with a die from Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die set and then die cut the mat with a die from Waffle Flower's A2 Layers die set. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set on a scrap of orange cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die set. 

We'd love to see your ANYTHING GOES card. Please remember to use a die on your project, as we are Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely ocean feel to this one, Sue - so gorgeous yet simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color palette. What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.