Tuesday 1 February 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #422

Hoping the link from Addicted to Stamps and More! works. Blogger has been playing around for some time and links don't always work. I mean, I'm grateful that I can blog in advance and not "live" but please don't mess with the links!

We have a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!


It's not too early to get started on next year's Christmas cards or are you still working on Christmas 2021 cards. No judgement here! Been there; done that. Honestly, I have so many Christmas themed crafting supplies, I likely can keep crafting Christmas cards and not repeat the stamp set or die. Anyway, enough chatting! Here's my card


For this card, I used Polkadoodles Christmas scene stamp set. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added lots of bright colors with Copic markers - B12, BG05, C3, E25, R17, R22, Y06, Y38, YG09, YG67. For the "MERRY", I used Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages. I covered the word "CHRISTMAS" with some masking tape while I inked up the sentiment and removed the masking tape (don't forget this step!) before stamping on a scrap of green cardstock. I trimmed the sentiment down and adhered it to the A2 card panel. 

We'd love to see your Christmas creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS card...love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, Sue ! I love this tiny village with the sentiment on the background. And what a happy Christmas card with all these colours. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and quirky image and I love the bright colors you used to color it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.