Monday 28 February 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ February Challenge ~ It's Snowing

It's the last day of our February Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge is 

ANGLE IT

Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their website.


Here's my card


For my card, I started by heat embossing with white embossing powder the Hero Arts Hand Drawn Snowflakes Bold Cling Stamp on a white A2 card panel. I used distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, wilted violet) applied with oval blender brushes. To achieve the "ANGLE"d look, I used printer paper, held at various angles to act as a mask. I added each strip individually, placing the printer paper at a different angle from the previous, until I reached the top. I didn't really want to cover up my work, so for the sentiment, I used a strip of vellum and heat embossed with silver the sentiment from Hero Arts Winter Silhouettes stamp set. I trimmed the panel with Waffle Flower's Additional A2 Layers die and then adhered it to a teal A2 card panel which I adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

It's the last day of our ANGLE IT challenge. If you have time, please join us. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely!! Clever way to created that beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.