Saturday 5 February 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #213

Hi Friends! How are you doing? I'm glad that they days are getting longer. It's nice to have some daylight in the evening. It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.


Here's my card




Sorry about the poor quality of my photo. I haven't yet quite figured out how to best photograph shiny papers. For my card, I used Simon Says STAMP's Heart Parade die. I die cut the hearts and pieces of hearts using a 6x6 paper pack - Foil Paper Pack (valentine inspired). I didn't use the outline of hearts but rather just assembled the hearts and pieces of hearts, as if a black outline was in place. Here's a close-up.





For the sentiment, I used gold embossing powder and Simon Says STAMP's Handwritten Sentiments stamp set.

As Valentine's Day is just around the corner, maybe you have a "heart" inspired card idea. We'd love for you to join our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.