Saturday 19 February 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #214

Hello Crafty Friends! Are you enjoying the longer days? I certainly am and I'm so happy to see some crocus and snowdrop flowers. It must mean that Spring is close-by, right? Hoping that things like low temperatures and snow are over for the season. One can hope, right? 

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS


Well, OK then! I can handle this kind of snowflake - LOL! Here's my card


I was fortunate enough to participate in the Crop & Create Delivered Cardmaking Event last October. As part of the event, we received the Lawn Fawn Frosties stamp set. It had been retired but was brought out of retirement for the event. I feel so lucky to have received it. This card is similar to the cards we created during the event. For my card, I started with a 2.75" x 4.25" white cardstock panel. Using Lawn Fawn's Sugarplum ink, I stamped the trio of snowflakes stamp along the edge of the cardstock, using an acrylic block so that it was easier to change the orientation of the stamp. I then used an oval brush to ink blend Sugarplum ink along the edge of the panel. Next, I used a 2" x 3.5" white cardstock panel. I stamped the corner flourish on opposite corners with Lawn Fawn Peacock ink. I added the sentiment, stamped with the Sugarplum ink. I ink blended with the Peacock ink and an oval brush along the edges of the panel. I adhered the sugarplum panel to a light teal A2 card panel and then the peacock panel to it. To complete the card, I adhered the A2 panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your snowflake creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.