Monday 21 February 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #461 Arigato

Happy Monday and in BC, it's Family Day. So, it's a day off for most people. And, it's sunny today! Perfect day to craft. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


I recently purchased Clearly Besotted's My Bam-boo stencil and I just had to give it a go. I inked it up with mowed lawn and peeled paint distress inks applied with an oval blending brush. I die cut it with a Sizzix circle die. I looked through my stash of patterned papers until I found one that I liked for the background. I found a couple of strips of cardstock for the other elements of my card. For the sentiment, I used Mama Elephant's Tiny Ninjas stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.