Tuesday 22 February 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #544

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here is this week's sketch.

Optional Theme: Watercolor

Here's my card


For my card, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and chose to add in the optional theme of watercolor to my card. I was playing with my Gansai Tambi 18 color large pan set of watercolors the other day and created a few background panels using 140 lb Strathmore watercolor paper. This was one of the panels I made. I used a lot of water and little blobs of color. I wanted a very muted and subtle background panel. For the circles, I used scraps of blue cardstock and Sizzix circle dies, my Stampin' Up 3/4" circle punch and my EK Success 3/8" circle punch. For the leaves, believe it or not, I didn't have a die so I "freehand" cut a couple of leaves from a scrap of green cardstock. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the watercolor panel slightly and matted on a medium gray panel that matched the horizontal banner color. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.