Tuesday 15 February 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #423

Are you ready for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!? The challenge is


I had a friend celebrating their birthday so I made a card for them. Here's the card


This friend used to have a '66 Mustang coupe. So this stamp from Unity Stamps All Cylinders stamp set was just perfect. I stamped the car with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white A2 card panel. I added color using Copic markers C3, E08, E41 trying to mimic the Ford Mustang emberglo body color and parchment interior color. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in the lower right corner. I trimmed the panel down slightly to add a black mat and then have a thin white border, once adhered to a white A2 card base. He seemed happy with the card!

We'd love to see your birthday cards creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.