Monday 14 February 2022

Perfectly CAS ~ February Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! How has February been treating you? It's halfway done. I hope that Spring is just around the corner. It's time for a new challenge at Perfectly CAS. For us, Perfectly CAS means covering up to one third of your card. Our challenge is


Here's my card


The "metallic" I chose was gold cardstock. I started by embossing a 1.25" x 4.25" strip of gold cardstock with Provocraft Cuttlebug's Forest Branches embossing folder. I matted the strip with black cardstock and then the same gold cardstock. I chose to use a black A2 card panel as my background. I die cut the branch using Simon Says STAMP's Eucalyptus Leaves die and the same gold cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and gold embossing powder on black cardstock, which I trimmed down to a thin strip. To complete the card, I adhered the black panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your metallic creations. Please remember to cover no more than one-third of your card panel.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love this combination of colors and textures. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.