Tuesday 26 October 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #530

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. We have a sketch for you.


Here's my card


I kind of flipped the sketch, so the vertical strip would be on the left and I tilted the tag a bit. I started by making the tag from some light kraft cardstock. I then cut a triangle using some pretty Christmas patterned paper. I'm going to use that as a Christmas tree. I stamped the word "MERRY" using a stamp from Hero Arts Holiday Ornaments Stamp & Cut to mimic the tree trunk. The stamp actually says "MERRY CHRISTMAS". However, when inking with Hero Arts Field Greens ink. I covered "CHRISTMAS" with a post-it note and removed the post-it note before stamping! For the star, I used Simon Says STAMP's Holiday Shapes dies and a scrap of gold cardstock. For the round element of the sketch, I stamped the noel bird using Hero Arts Bird Words stamp set and Hero Arts Strawberry ink. I then fussy cut the bird and adhered it to the top right corner of the tag. I added a bit of gold cord to complete the tag. Onto a natural A2 card panel, I adhered the green strip of tone on tone patterned paper. I then adhered the tag to complete the panel. I adhered everything to a white A2 card base to finish the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Darling card design, so clever to have the bird perched on the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.