Friday 1 October 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ October Challenge

October 1st - really? What happened to September? Yup, just checked the calendar again and it's indeed October 1st. That must mean that it's time for a new monthly challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge. This month, our challenge is


Here's my card


When I saw the inspiration panel and the color "glorious goldenrod", I thought of the sun's rays. Something that has been replaced by clouds and raindrops here in the Pacific Northwest! For my card, I inked up a yellow panel using Tim Holtz' Rays Layering Stencil and mustard seed distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool. I trimmed the panel down to 3.25" x 4.5". I planned on popping the panel on a yellow A2 card panel, using fun foam. Before I adhered it, I stamped the sentiment from the SCT Delivered Online Card Class March 2021 stamp set with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink on the bottom right corner. I adhered the panel with the fun foam for dimension and added a few sequins for a bit of shine to complete the card.

We'd love to see your "glorious goldenrod" creation.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cheery and gorgeous, the simple things are often the best in my view xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love how cheerful this card is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.