Wednesday 13 October 2021

Time Out Challenge

I was looking around at various card challenges and found the current one at Time Out Challenges


This is a great reminder and I wanted to participate. Here's my card


It's a simple card. I used CASual Fridays' Full On Floral background stamp which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then added pink using both spun sugar and picked raspberry distress inks, applied with a blending brush. For the sentiment, I die cut the word using CASual Friday's Hope die from a scrap of white cardstock. I added some Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Your gorgeous background is so soft and it has such a gentle and caring vibe. The die cut sentiment is perfect. I just love this. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.