Thursday 14 October 2021

Perfectly CAS ~ October Challenge

Are you ready for a new challenge at Perfectly CAS? I hope so because we have a new one. This month it's 


Sadly, I'm finding that I'm needing this type of card more and more. I guess that goes along with getting older. 

Here's my card


This isn't my usual kind of sympathy card. My usual card is usually just black and white, with maybe some gray. I tried to stretch outside that box and introduce a bit of color. I stamped using Stampin' Up's Growing Green stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers G82, YG63. I added a simple sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink again. A simple one layer card that I hope will bring someone some comfort during a difficult time.

We'd love to see your sympathy cards. Please remember to cover no more that one-third of your card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I feel greenery of any type is perfect for sympathy cards. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.