Monday 18 October 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #443

It's Monday so that must mean that it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch for the next week


Here's my take on this sketch


I always seem to need birthday cards so I decided to use this sketch to make a birthday card. I went through my 6x6 paper pack stash and pulled out three patterned papers from the same pack. It's so nice to use paper packs because I know that all the colors will work together. I trimmed the pieces to 3" x 2" for the paper with the words, 2" x 2.25" for the confetti paper and also the banner paper. For my pumpkin and flower elements, I chose to go with balloons. I used Paper Smooches' Balloons die set and some scraps of cardstock. I used some silver thread to mimic the balloon strings. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Hello You stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I plan to send this card out soon!

We'd love to see how you are inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.