Wednesday 6 October 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge

Well, hello October. It's time for a new monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge. Our challenge is always


Here's my card


When I saw the Simon Says STAMP's Slimline Floral Border stencil, I knew that I just HAD to have it. It's just so cute! Well, it arrived and while I didn't make a slimline card, it works just fine for a regular A2 card. On a white A2 card base, I inked up the stencil, using distress inks (picked raspberry, abandoned coral, carved pumpkin, twisted citron and mowed lawn) applied with an ink blending tool. I used a scrap of paper to help mask off areas where I didn't want ink to go. For the simple sentiment, I used The Ink Blot Shop's Greetings to You stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. So, that's my one layer stencil card!

We'd love to see you stenciled creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. very sweet - I remember that stencil when it was introduced and thought it would make great cards
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet with the dainty stencil flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.