Tuesday 26 October 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #417

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!. Our next challenge is


Are you working on your Christmas cards? I need to figure out what I'm doing. It's less than 2 months to Christmas! Here's my card


For my card, I started with Sweet 'n Sassy's Christmas Blocks stamp set. I stamped this Santa with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - C2, E02, G07, R29. I fussy cut the block. To put the card together, I started with a kraft A2 card panel. I found a scrap of red plaid patterned paper. I cut a 1" x 4.25" strip. For the sentiment, I used Happy Little Stampers' Merry Kissmas stamps set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamped onto a scrap of white cardstock. I trimmed it down to a 0.75" x 2.25". I popped the Christmas block up with dimensionals to add some dimension to the card.

We'd love to for your to join us at our Christmas challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. I love this little Santa! Great card design to showcase him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple, cute and clean Christmas card, Sue ! Great idea to use a craft card base too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute..what a fun card for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this adorably sweet Santa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.