Saturday 9 October 2021

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #208

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.


Just in time for Halloween, our code word is SPOOKY! Here's my card


Looking through my collection of stamps, I came across Hero Arts Boo Stamp & Cut set. I die cut three ghosts using white cardstock, one large one and two small ones. I then stamped their facial expressions using Versafine Onyx Black ink. The white ghosts were a bit stark, so I added a bit of Hickory Smoke distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool to create a bit of movement and shadow. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on a strip of light gray cardstock. I found some spider web patterned paper for a horizontal strip. I adhered everything to a black A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white card base.

We'd love to see your spooky creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than ghosties for a scare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your black and white card Sue especially those glum ghosts! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to you too, Sue! Cute card! xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.