Tuesday 28 September 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #526

Hi Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge for you at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Optional Theme: Plaids/Checks/Gingham

When I saw this sketch and the optional theme, I pictured a plaid shirt collar. So, I took a few liberties with the sketch. Here's my card


I found some plaid printed paper for the shirt. I cut the collar on an angle. I thought I'd add a pocket, where I'd place the circle part of the sketch. I stamped HB2U using Your Next Stamp's Mini Monkey stamp set onto a scrap of teal cardstock. I used a 1.5" circle punch to punch it out. I felt that the plaids clashed too much, so with a fine black marker, I added stitch lines to the edges of the collar and pocket.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our current sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.