Wednesday 1 September 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ September Challenge

 Hi Friends! Welcome to September! It's time for a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge. This month, our challenge is


Here's my card


I watched a video (somewhere) of Gina K making a card. She started by using bubble wrap as a stamp. So I decided to try. I had a used bubble envelope. I cut it up, exposing the interior bubbles and inked it up with Stampin' Up's Concord Crush ink and stamped it onto a white A2 card panel. It turned out pretty cool, I think! I trimmed the panel down slightly and matted it with some dark purple cardstock. I cut a smaller panel of the same color for the focal panel. I die cut the simple outline of a flower using Paper Smooches' Dainty Flower die and white cardstock. For the sentiment, I stamped using Mint Owl Studio - Banner Sentiments I and the same Concord Crush ink on a scrap of white cardstock. I punched out the circle, using a 1.5" circle punch. I adhered the sentiment, so that the white overlapped a bit of the smaller purple panel and trimmed it. I also adhered the white outline flower to the smaller purple panel and adhered it all to the background to complete my card.

We'd love to see you "plum" creations this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.