Sunday 19 September 2021

Simon Says STAMP ~ Monday Challenge

So happy to find some time to sit at my craft table and play with paper. I saw the challenge at Simon Says STAMP's Monday Challenge

Fun With Stencils


Here's my card


I started with Lawn Fawn's Tropical Leaves Background stencil. It's a two stencil set. With stencil one, I added distress inks (spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry) applied with ink blending tools. With stencil two, I added other distress inks (twisted citron, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers). I just love how the panel turned out. For the sentiment, I die cut the "happy" using Memory Box's Paintbrush Happy from a scrap of light green cardstock. I stamped the "BIRTHDAY" using Technique Tuesday's Look Out World stamp set, masking the word "HAPPY" from the stamp with some washi tape while inking up the stamp. I stamped onto a scrap of orange cardstock that I trimmed down to a small sentiment strip. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.