Wednesday 22 September 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC131

It sure is nice to find some time to spend at my craft table. I found the current challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and was immediately inspired.


I chose the furthest right column - Brown/Beige; Wood; Animal. Here's my card


I started with a brown A2 card panel. I cut a circle out of it with a Sizzix circle die. I then embossed it with Sizzix Stampin' Up's Woodgrain embossing folder. I tried it in the opposite order - emboss then die cut and found that the embossing was "flattened" when the circle die cut was cut. I stamped the little mouse using Unity Stamps' meow.purr.baa. stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink on a scrap of white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers C2, E02. I trimmed the white cardstock so that the mouse appeared in the circle cut out and no white cardstock extended beyond the edge of the brown card panel. For the sentiment, I die cut the speech bubble using a Simon Says STAMP's Thought Bubbles die. I found a small scrap of red cardstock that I adhered to the back of the speech bubble. I adhered the speech bubble to the front of the panel and adhered the entire panel to a white card base to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.