Monday 20 September 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ Challenge #439

It's Monday, at least for a few more hours, so it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Here's my card


For my card, I found some fun patterned papers to use for the background. I found a blue cardstock that complemented the patterned papers. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the sentiment circle. I adhered the patterned paper triangles and sentiment circle to a white A2 card base. I added some paper flowers with brads as flower centers to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.