Monday 6 September 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ September Stencil Challenge

Howdy Crafty Friends! What do you think about stencils? I love them. They are affordable and are an easy way to add color or pattern or interest to your card. We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge


I have a large collection of stencils and often, it's so difficult to chose one to make a card. Here's my card


I'm loving the Simon Says STAMP's Simple Patterns Stencils (set of 3). I chose the one with diagonal lines and added colors with distress inks - kitsch flamingo, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio. I stamped the flower outline and the sentiment, using Poppy Stamps Peony Stems and Blossoms with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I liked the way this one layer card turned out. 

We'd love to see your stencil creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.