Monday 6 September 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #437

Happy Labour Day! It's so great to have an extra day off. As it is Monday, it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch


Here's my card


For my card, I used Clearly Besotted's Flower Arrangement stamp set for the vase and flowers. For my inks, I used Hero Arts Soft Sky, Soft Pink, Soft Cantaloupe, Passion Flower, Butter Bar and Field Greens. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Banner Sayings, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. To complete this card, I added a small bow made from light purple chiffon ribbon. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.