Sunday 1 August 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ August

Happy August! It's time for a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge. This month, it's


Isn't this a gorgeous color? Here's my card


I started this card with some shiny teal cardstock and Cuttlebug Cricut's Blossom Dance embossing folder. I then used a sanding block to sand the raised areas. For the die cut, I used Memory Box's Gloriosa Vine from teal cardstock. I also cut a few using black cardstock and stacked them, resulting in a bit of a dark shadow. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Just Words No. 01 die. I cut one from the same teal cardstock and again a few using black cardstock to stack. For the central panel, I used some silver shimmer cardstock as a background for the vine and sentiment. 

We'd love to see your teal creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.