Tuesday 31 August 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ September Watercolour Challenge

Happy September Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge


Our challenge is always ANYTHING GOES! So, that leaves a lot of options, right? Here's my card


For my card, I inked up a round acrylic block with peacock feathers, salty ocean, cracked pistachio distress inks. I spritzed the inked block generously with water and then "stamped" the acrylic block onto some Strathmore 140 lb watercolor paper. I repeated the process a few times, until I achieved a well inked circle. I then die cut a 2.75" circle mask using a Sizzix circle die from a post-it note. I placed the mask in place (once the panel had dried, of course) and stamped the silhouettes using Technique Tuesday's Growing Wild and Wildflowers stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I carefully removed the mask. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Poppy Stamps Peony Stems and Blossoms stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the watercolor panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your watercolor creations. Come join us!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning Sue! I love everything about this beautiful CAS card!!! The background is gorgeous!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.