Tuesday 3 August 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #518

Hi There! It's crazy how fast time is going. It's already August. Summer is halfway over. While, I am looking forward to cooler temperatures, I'm not so happy about the shorter day. Oh well, not much I can do about it, besides move, right?

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next two weeks, our challenge is this sketch


Optional Theme: Ocean

Here's my card. I obviously didn't use the optional theme for inspiration! LOL!


I just felt like doing a white card. I started with Cricut Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Blossom Dance embossing folder and a white A2 card panel. I trimmed the panel to 4" x 4 1/8" and adhered it to a white A2 card base. For the left side strip, I used a 4" x 1" strip. I made a "faux" bow, by using a short piece of grosgrain ribbon with both ends cut to angles and placing inside a loop created by a long piece of grosgrain ribbon. I adhered both ends of the long piece of grosgrain to the back side of the thin white strip before adhering it to the card. For the sentiment, I stamped the "hi" using Paper Smooches Salutations and Versafine Onyx Black ink onto a scrap of white cardstock. I then trimmed it to a small fish-tail banner and adhered it to the card.

We'd love for you to join us. We hope that our sketch inspires you!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.