Tuesday 3 August 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #411

Hi Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next two weeks, the challenge will be


For our Make Your Mark challenge, we'd like to see you colouring &/or using pens,
pencils, markers, chalks, inks. 

Here's my card


I started my one layer card with My Favorite Things' Rectangle Extraordinaire stencil and a white A2 card base. I added distress inks - stormy sky, bundled sage, antique linen with an ink blending tool. I then used a 3/4" circle punch and 1" circle punch to make masks with some post it notes. I used the mask to add "bokeh" circles with an ink dauber and Color Box Frost White pigment ink. Here's a close-up


I removed the stencil and stamped the dandelion using Technique Tuesday's Dandelion stamp and the sentiment using Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set.

We'd love to see your "make your mark" cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blending for you background and love the bokeh style. Fabulous and so serene card with this gorgeous dandelion. Love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.