Wednesday 4 August 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ August Christmas Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! It sure is nice to think about Christmas when it's so hot outside. Thinking about snowflakes, snow people, winter boots and mittens does help to cool me down. Well, as does a fan, a water spritzer and keeping the blinds closed. We have a new challenge starting at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge


Here's my card


I looked through some of my stamp sets for some inspiration. I found this old Stampin' Up set - Festival of Trees to work with. I stamped this fancy tree with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's Sentiment Type stamp set. I trimmed the panel to roughly 2.25" x 3.75". I added a thin light teal mat and adhered everything to an A2 card panel. I think every Christmas tree deserves a star so I die cut one using a scrap of silver cardstock and Simon Says STAMP's Holiday Shapes die set. 

We'd love to see your Christmas inspired cards - following the optional Wonderland theme, or not.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your design. Favorite colors of mine. Beautiful card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card, love the turquoise, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for CAS cards and yours is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.