Tuesday 31 August 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #522

It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday


Here's our sketch for the next two weeks and here's my interpretation of this sketch.


I love bright colors (no kidding!). For my card, I started with STAMPlorations Prim Triangles stencil. I added colors in rainbow order using Distress Inks - carved pumpkin, festive berries, wilted violet, salty ocean, mowed lawn. The stencil is narrower than 4.5", so I adhered the panel to a black A2 card panel to have borders on both sides. For the "daisy", I inked up with the same colors, STAMPlorations Bloomdalascopic #2 stencil. I only needed a small part of the inked panel, which I die cut with a Sizzix circle die. I added a scalloped mat using Spellbinders scallop circle die. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink.

We'd love to see how our sketch inspires you.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.