Monday 23 August 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #435

It's Monday so it must be time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is our sketch



Here's my card


I started this card by inking up some white cardstock with STAMPlorations Bloomdalascopic #2 stencil and mustard seed, picked raspberry and carved pumpkin distress inks applied with an ink blending tool. I die cut the panel using a circle die using Sizzix circle dies. I looked through my scrap patterned papers for one that contained many of the distress ink colors I used. I trimmed it to a rectangle. I found a scrap of yellow cardstock that went with the colors and cut it into a strip. I adhered everything on a light pink A2 card base. For the sentiment, I used Technique Tuesday's Look Out World stamp set on white cardstock. I trimmed it down to a double fish-tail banner and adhered it to the card to complete the card.

Hoping you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love the shading on your floral element!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.