Tuesday 30 March 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #500

What an accomplishment! Challenge #500 here at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here is our sketch for this challenge.

Optional Theme: Pets

Here's my card


I'm definitely a cat person. However, I saw the super cute Avery Elle Dog-Gone stamp set and couldn't resist it. I stamped the puppy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers (C5, E21, E25, E37, R29). I trimmed the panel down to 2 3/8" x 2 5/8" and matted with kraft cardstock. For the horizontal strip, I again used kraft cardstock and stamped the paw prints using an old Recollections Paw Print and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. I found some tone on tone beige paper for the background. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set, a strip of dark brown cardstock and gold embossing powder. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.