Sunday 28 March 2021

Reminder - Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge# 515

Hi! I'm here to remind you of the current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, where this challenge is a color challenge.


I worked for the Engineering Department in a municipality. I loved learning about water and sewer installation and really loved all the "cool" equipment they used. When I saw the stamp set, by Newton's Nook - Farming Fun, I just knew that I had to add it to my collection. I stamped this backhoe onto a white A2 card panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - 100, C5, E47, Y15, Y17. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. So, there you have it, a one layer card!

We'd love for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.