Tuesday 2 March 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #496

Hi Friends

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch

Optional: Bold & Bright

Here's my card


For my card, I found some pretty patterned papers that coordinated, from my stash for the background. For the circle element, I die cut a red heart using a Memory Box Cherub Hearts die, the white circle using a Sizzix circle die and the scalloped circle using a Spellbinders Scalloped circle die. I added Wink of Stella to the heart to add a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is from WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals stamp set and stamped onto a strip of light blue. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I thought the floral paper was painted or stamped on at first. I may have to try this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.