Monday 1 March 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ March Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge. This month, our color is "jade".


Here's my card


For my card, I started with an A2 sized panel of 96 lb bristol. I inked up a square acrylic block with mowed lawn distress ink. I spritzed with water and "stamped" the acrylic block onto the 96 lb bristol. I had to repeat the process a few times, to get good ink coverage. When the ink dried, I stamped the floral image from Penny Black's Floral Fusion stamp set with Hero Arts Moss ink. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Flowers & Flourishes and the same Hero Arts Moss ink. 

When I look at the inspiration photo and my "interpretation" of jade, perhaps, I was a bit off. Nonetheless, it's a monochromatic green card!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.