Wednesday 31 March 2021

Die Cut Divas ~ End of our March Challenge

It's the end of March - already? Time sure flies by. It's the end of our March challenge where our theme is 

    SLIMLINE CARDS

Our sponsor this month is Sunny Studio Stamps who will be giving our winner a $15 gift card for Sunny Studio Stamps.


Here's my card


I have to say that I'm still learning to make slimline cards. I am definitely more comfortable with the A2 sized cards. For this card, I started with a light teal panel that measured 8.5" x 3.5". I stamped multiple palm trees using Sunny Studio's Surfing Santa stamp and Hero Arts Soft Brown ink. I then stamped Santa and his surf board using the same stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers in Christmas colours - E50, G05, R29, W2. I die cut them using Sunny Studio's Surfing Santa dies

There are a few hours left for you to join us at Die Cut Divas

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.