Monday 22 March 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #413

It's Monday (at least for a few more hours, here on the West Coast) so it must be time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch


While I loved the idea of flowers on the top and bottom, I chose to go a different direction. Here's my card



For this one layer card, I started with STAMPlorations ARTplorations Prim Triangles stencil. I masked the stencil so that the top and bottom rows were isolated. I then added color with an ink blending tool and mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry distress inks randomly over the stencil. I removed the stencil and stamped this large sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings with ink from Colorbox Paintbox Classic Pigment inkpad - Bright. I love the bright colors of my card and hope it brings good wishes to it's recipient. 

We'd love to see how you interpret this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, your ink pad was a perfect match for your distress inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.