Wednesday 31 March 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge

Hi Friends! It's a new month and time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge. Our challenge each month is "Anything Goes"!


Sometimes, having no "code word" nor theme is a good thing. Having an "Anything Goes" challenge gives me the freedom to work on whatever I feel like doing - as long as it involves "watercolouring" though! Here's my card


After I made this card, I realized that I could make a similar card for the challenge here. So, here it is. I used Stampin' Up's Just Believe stamp set with my MISTI. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (Light Green, Orange, Pink) to ink up the stamp and spritzed lightly with water before closing the "door" of the MISTI to stamp onto 96 lb bristol. I did each colour separately. I find that the trick is not to spritz too much water as the colours will bleed into each other. I love the look. I trimmed the panel and matted with dark pink. I adhered the panel to a light pink A2 panel. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set.

We'd love to see your watercolour creations!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love that technique for watercolor, but not sure I've tried it with my Zigs. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.