Sunday 7 March 2021

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #514

Hello Friends! It's time for a new and "purr-fect" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I'm definitely a cat-person! Frankly, I'm afraid of most dogs and many are much too noisy for me. Here's my card


Recently, I was looking through a box of random stamps and came across the Stampendous Cat Face wooden block stamp. When I saw the theme of this challenge, I actually remembered the stamp and where it was (pats self on back, because this doesn't regularly occur). I randomly stamped the cat face using Hero Arts inks - butter bar, green hills, pale tomato, cornflower. I trimmed the panel to 2.25" x 4.25". I matted with blue cardstock. For the sentiment, I used Technique Tuesday's Kyle the Cool Cat stamp set with Hero Arts cornflower ink. I adhered the panel to the white A2 card panel to complete the card. 

We'd love to see your cat-inspired creations.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.